Keep your favorite d8 on you at all times and always be ready to roll! Adds a nice touch to any outfit and great for rolling... I don't know. What are d8s even used for?
A clip on the top of each holder let's you unleash your geekiness onto the world! Mwahaha~!
- This listing is for one necklace with your choice of translucent 8-sided dice! Each extra die is $0.25.
- Dice are removeable and can be replaced with any standard Chessex d8.
- Each necklace is handmade from stainless steel and comes with a 20" chain. The large rings are welded shut for extra strength.
►When ordering, write down which dice you want in the order notes (see the collage picture). The ( ) under each die shows how many I have in stock.
If you want to add dice from my other listings, send me a message so I can make a special option or custom listing for you. It's no big deal. Really!
Check out my other dice listings!
I am happy to do customized designs. Please message me if you have any special requests and I’ll see what I can do to make it happen.
Follow me on Instagram and Facebook!
I accept Paypal, credit cards and Etsy gift cards.
It's not the end of the world if you don't pay right away, but I won't ship your order until you do.
I try to ship orders out as soon as possible. Possibly that day or usually the next business day. It really depends on if I'm working another job at the time.
If it is a custom order, please allow for more time.
I ship internationally!
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me immediately!
If you need a handmade item repaired or resized, send it back to me and I'll ship it back to you for free.
If you want to request a refund, please let me know why! I'd like to know if there's anything I can do to improve in the future.
► Custom Orders
• Commissions are welcome and encouraged! I only list a handful of patterns and color combinations because making listings is a pain.
• If you're allergic to certain metals, shop accordingly. I try to list my materials accurately. While most of them are not specifically "hypoallergenic", I do have niobium/hypoallergenic earring hooks available.
• Soap and water should work fine. I don't wash the items I wear very often and they aren't any worse for wear.
• If an item has rubber rings, they will be more prone to picking up dirt than the metal rings, most obviously in the white, yellow, and orange rubber.
► Other Policies
• If you have any requests or questions, feel free to ask, and I'll see what i can do to help.