I've been really wanting to take on some larger chainmaille projects so I decided to make some inlays. This is my fourth one and I hope to do many more!
Fun fact: Hufflepuff was requested by WAY more people than the other three, but Slytherins can be a lot more... convincing.
I was worried the black border would be too sharp of a contrast but I think it looks amazing!
This awesome banner was hand-made by me, ring by freakin' ring! It was made with 4,000 anodized aluminum jump rings and about 40 hours of work. I knocked out a lot of my Netflix queue during that time.
It measures about 8" x 17" (9.25" x 22" including the hanging rod and chain) and weighs about 11oz.
I accept Paypal, credit cards Etsy gift cards and other form of payment accepted by Etsy.
It's not the end of the world if you don't pay right away, but I won't ship your order until you do.
I try to ship orders out as soon as possible. Possibly that day or usually the next business day. It really depends on if I'm working another job at the time.
If it is a custom order, please allow for more time.
I ship internationally!
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me immediately!
If you need a handmade item repaired or resized, send it back to me and I'll ship it back to you for free.
If you want to request a refund, please let me know why! I'd like to know if there's anything I can do to improve in the future.
► Custom Orders
• Commissions are welcome and encouraged! I only list a handful of patterns and color combinations because making listings is a pain.
• If you're allergic to certain metals, shop accordingly. I try to list my materials accurately. Most of them are not specifically "hypoallergenic" but I'm trying to phase out certain metals.
• Soap and water should work fine. I don't wash the items I wear very often and they aren't any worse for wear.
• If an item has rubber rings, they will be more prone to picking up dirt than the metal rings, most obviously in the white, yellow, and orange rubber.
► Other Policies
• If you have any requests or questions, feel free to ask, and I'll see what i can do to help.