This Half-Persian 4-in-1 bracelet is handmade by me and made from anodized aluminum and rubber rings. The rubber rings let it stretch so there's no clasp required.
Each bracelet comes in a snazzy little gift box, ready for gifting!
If you'd like different colors, send me a message. I don't bite.
If you'd like to make your own, the rings sizes and quantities required (give or take) are:
38x 16ga 5/16" Metal
38x 16g 5/16" Rubber
*Free shipping for each additional bracelet for domestic orders.
I accept Paypal, credit cards and Etsy gift cards.
It's not the end of the world if you don't pay right away, but I won't ship your order until you do.
I try to ship orders out as soon as possible. Possibly that day or usually the next business day. It really depends on if I'm working another job at the time.
If it is a custom order, please allow for more time.
I ship internationally!
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me immediately!
If you need a handmade item repaired or resized, send it back to me and I'll ship it back to you for free.
If you want to request a refund, please let me know why! I'd like to know if there's anything I can do to improve in the future.
► Custom Orders
• Commissions are welcome and encouraged! I only list a handful of patterns and color combinations because making listings is a pain.
• If you're allergic to certain metals, shop accordingly. I try to list my materials accurately. While most of them are not specifically "hypoallergenic", I do have niobium/hypoallergenic earring hooks available.
• Soap and water should work fine. I don't wash the items I wear very often and they aren't any worse for wear.
• If an item has rubber rings, they will be more prone to picking up dirt than the metal rings, most obviously in the white, yellow, and orange rubber.
► Other Policies
• If you have any requests or questions, feel free to ask, and I'll see what i can do to help.